Company: Smart Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you have experience working in a deadline-drive environment,
with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks? Do you have a
demonstrated track record of successful project delivery? If so,
this role may be for you!
As a Project Manager you will assist in evaluating customer needs
and managing various cross functional projects. You will also
monitor, manage and maintain day-to-day project activities and
resource plans in Project Portfolio Management tool.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the
possibility of extension.
Location: Remote - Madison, WIPlease Note: Although this position
will allow for remote working, you will be required to be onsite as
- Work with stakeholders on assignments to define the scope and
magnitude of desired initiatives
- Work with technical leads to understand technical
specifications, impact on existing environment/work and perform
Business Case development and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Gather key, understandable requirements to meet project
- Secure appropriate resources and establish a feasible
timeframe/schedule to complete the work
- Provide training or other support services to teams and project
staff to assist them in effectively performing their duties (e.g.
requirements collection, design session facilitation, testing,
- Provide Business Analysis and Quality Assurance support as
- Provide Change Management support services to ensure adoption
is at its utmost Required Skills:
- 5+ years of skills as a Project Manager
- Education and experience with waterfall and agile approaches to
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to manage resources in a matrix environment
- Experience managing Integrations and Application Development
- Well-developed skills with Visio, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project estimating and Budget ROM/ROI calculation
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning
under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Keywords: Smart Solutions, Inc., Madison , Project Manager, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!