Family Care Partnership Care Manager - $3000 sign-on bonus!
Company: Independent Care Health Plan
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Calling all Human Service and Case Management Professionals! Are
you looking for a new challenging yet rewarding career?
iCare, a subsidy of Humana, is seeking Care Managers to join our
growing Dane County team in the Family Care Partnership (FCP)
program! The FCP Care Manager provides Care Management services
through the Family Care Partnership (FCP) program including
assessment, service plan development, ongoing care coordination,
quality assurance and ongoing monitoring of services to Adults with
disabilities and the Frail Elderly. ESSENTIAL DUTIES and
- Conduct psychosocial assessments as part of the initial
comprehensive assessment and reassessment process
- Utilize the Resource Allocation Decision making methodology
(RAD), help members identify the member's preferred outcomes and
potential strategies to address those outcomes, including through
the identification of community resources, and cost-effective
services or equipment
- Coordinate and monitor services and resources implemented to
meet members' identified outcomes and members' progress toward
meeting those outcomes
- Conduct periodic reassessment and updates of the members' care
plan and monitor the members' health and safety
- Assist members and their families to identify other service
needs and gain access to medical, social, rehabilitation,
vocational, educational and other services identified to achieve
- Assist members or members' representatives in filing
complaints, grievances and obtaining advocacy services.
- Build constructive working relationships with the member, their
family members, appropriate outside agency staff.
- Work collaboratively with the iCare teams including the
Interdisciplinary (IDT), the Partnership staff, and other iCare
departments, either as a participant or a facilitator, using a
positive problem-solving approach.
- Facilitate collaboration with the member's physician or
appropriate medical professionals to coordinate member care.
- Educate members and providers regarding benefits, service
providers and protocols to access resources and the appropriate use
of medical services. Provide referrals for community resources and
social services as necessary.iCare PerksFull Time associates enjoy:
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Work/life balance
- Ongoing training and development of professionals
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a variety of other supplemental
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and much more!QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-year bachelor's degree or more advanced degree in the Human
Service area and a minimum of one (1) years' experience working
with at least one of the Family Care target population, OR any
4-year bachelor's degree or more advanced degree in any area other
than human services with a minimum three (3) years' experience
working with at least one of the Family Care populations OR Social
Worker certified in WI, with a minimum of one (1) years' experience
working with at least one of the Family Care target group
- Related work with frail elders and adults with physical or
intellectual disabilities or social work experience.
- Must also have knowledge of the community resources available
to meet the needs of the members and a thorough understanding of
the range and type of long term care options available in the
- A personal vehicle, valid State of Wisconsin motor vehicle
operator's license and conformity with insurance coverage limits
- Ability to effectively communicate thoughts, ideas, and
information both orally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, set priorities with daily
demands and long-term work assignments and projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact
with members and coworkers from a variety of different backgrounds
and experiences in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and cooperate in
achieving company goals.
- Ability to solve problems using appropriate methodologies.
- Ability to travel to any location within the county.
- Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo
weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The
weekly testing will need to be done through an approved vendor and
unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and
masking protocols if they are required to come into an iCare
facility or work outside of their home.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certification or Licensure in Social Work in the State of
Wisconsin or be eligible for Certification and Licensure
- Previous managed care experience.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Windows, including
Access and Excel.
- General knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare benefits.#
- Bachelors or better in Social Work or related fieldLicenses &
- Certified Social WorkerBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Independent Care Health Plan, Madison , Family Care Partnership Care Manager - $3000 sign-on bonus!, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!