Senior Manager, Commercial Effectiveness
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Exact Sciences values its current relationships with external
recruitment vendors. If you are interested in learning more about
partnering with us as an external recruitment vendor, please
contact our Human Resources Department directly. Neither Exact
Sciences Corporation nor any subsidiary or other related entity
will be liable for any fees for any candidate submitted without a
binding written search agreement. For example, written (including
email) or verbal contacts with any person within or outside of
Exact's Human Resource Department are inadequate, in the absence of
a binding written agreement, to bind either Exact Sciences
Corporation or any subsidiary or related entity to any obligation
to retain the services of, or to pay any fee to, any recruiter.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable
local, state or federal law. The Company's affirmative action
program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection
upon request. If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity
at Exact Sciences, require a reasonable accommodation with the
application process or would like to share feedback about the
recruitment process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at
608-535-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Careers - Exact
Sciences - Senior Manager, Commercial Effectiveness Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log back in! Senior Manager, Commercial Effectiveness Job Locations
US-WI-Madison Req No. 2021-7732 Category Sales Type Regular
Full-Time Summary of Major Responsibilities The Senior Manager,
Commercial Effectiveness is responsible for enhancing the knowledge
and effectiveness of the Exact Sciences commercial sales team. This
role will manage the design, development, and execution of training
programs, eLearning curricula, sales workshops, certifications, and
new hire programs to support the health systems and specialty sales
personnel. This role will work on programs including, but not
limited to, onboarding, continuing education and certification
focused on clinical information, product training, selling
application, and business acumen to ensure high standards are set
and met by all new hire trainees. Additionally, this role will work
closely with cross-functional stakeholders to consistently assess
the effectiveness of training programs and identify additional
learning opportunities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement the commercial effectiveness vision,
strategy, and learning roadmap.
- Manage a team to execute on short-term and long-term
development of approach, curriculum, and infrastructure.
- Identify training best practices within Exact Sciences and
across the industry; including, but not limited to, annual training
requirements, training program quality evaluation, consistency, and
- Partner with senior executives and sales leaders to understand
related company goals, performance objectives, and sales targets to
develop supporting curriculum.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across different functional areas
to gather feedback and create support for the commercial
effectiveness training programs.
- Assess and identify opportunities to enhance the current new
hire onboarding programs and certifications based on the
continually evolving needs of the commercial team.
- Drive product knowledge, skills, and competency development
though the use of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other
learning technology resources.
- Review, improve, and expand the existing training curriculum to
meet high quality standards, certification, and competency
- Build collaborative, cross-functional relationships within the
Exact Sciences infrastructure to maximize sales training
- Strategize the utilization of external vendors to support the
design/execution of content versus using internal resources.
- Secure and manage outside consultants/vendors; provide design
oversight and direction to third parties.
- Conduct regular gap analysis among key stakeholders.
- Utilize a strategic and analytical perspective to connect Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) to driving behaviors that will have a
dramatic financial impact on the business performance.
- Supervise staff; including, but not limited to, organize and
prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop,
and manage work performance.
- Communicate--goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding
and success in achieving them.
- Motivate--and--inspire--employees to do their best work through
- Maintain--morale and support employee engagement
- Ability to anticipate and respond quickly to opportunities and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a
computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 50% of a
typical working day.
- Ability and means to travel between Madison locations.
- Ability to travel 25% of working time away from work location,
may include overnight/weekend travel. Qualifications Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
as outlined in the essential duties.
- 8+ years of experience in sales, sales training and
development, or commercial.
- 2+ years of experience training or mentoring individuals in a
sales or commercial setting to help build relevant skill sets.
- 1+ years of experience leading or directing people and/or
- Demonstrated ability to manage a budget.
- Basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email
usage, and word processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel macros, pivot
tables, and Word mail merge.
- Authorization to work in the United States without
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the
position with or without accommodation. Preferred Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field as
outlined in the essential duties.
- Experience in health systems and/or strategic account
- Challenger Sales Model experience.
- Product launch or expansion launch experience. #LI-SS1 We are
an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
and any other status protected by applicable local, state or
federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative
action program are available to any applicant or employee for
inspection upon request. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
member: Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Madison , Senior Manager, Commercial Effectiveness, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!