Director Annuity Fee Based Business (Remote
Company: CUNA Mutual Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director Annuity Fee Based Business (Remote) Madison, WI Remote
- USA Looking for uniquely talented and motivated leader - someone
who can diagnose key experience issues and drive business
development in the emerging fee-based annuity space. If you
ultimately want to help people achieve a brighter financial future
and have a driven, entrepreneurial spirit we want to work with
you!This position is a critical leadership role with accountability
for driving the business plan development and execution strategy
for fee-based annuities. This leader will also contribute to the
overall strategy development for the annuity & retirement solutions
area. Areas of focus include RILAs, VAs, FIAs/FAs and in-plan
annuity solutions.The annuity business is one of the primary growth
areas of CUNA Mutual focusing on helping people access and
guarantee a brighter financial future. CUNA Mutual Group believes a
brighter financial future should be accessible to everyone. The
annuity business distributes through credit unions, banks and
independent broker-dealers, enjoying access to nearly 50,000
advisors, reaching $1.3B in sales in 2020. The company is a pioneer
and market leader in the RILA space. The company annuity philosophy
is based on bringing simple to use and understand to market.--The
retirement business at CUNA Mutual Group represents over $20B in
AUA helping more than 300,000 participants. The retirement business
includes 401(k), executive benefit, pension plan and pension risk
transfer (PRT) solutions. The company is a leader in the PRT small
plan space. These areas are crucial to assisting our partners build
successful, relevant businesses for their employees.
- Create fee-based annuity business strategy.
- Lead implementation & management of approved strategy that
ensures effective coordination across distribution, product,
marketing, technology, experience and process.
- Develops objectives and success measures.
- Proactively assess and monitor execution of strategy.
- Leads the team in the identification of process improvement
- Participate in product & business strategy development for
annuity business.The above statement of duties is not intended to
be all inclusive and other special projects and duties will be
assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
Master's degree or higher professional designation preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, preference for
experience in fee-based annuities, retail annuities, RILAs, VAs &
- Thorough knowledge or demonstrated ability to learn annuity
distribution dynamics and experience (technology, process, etc.)
requirements; fee-based experience a plus
- Willingness to obtain, if necessary, FINRA Series 7, 63 and/or
- Demonstrated ability to apply business strategy development
concepts and traditional strategy analysis models at the
product/program level. Ability to translate strategy into action
with solid planning and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose key experience challenges &
issues, particularly related to technology and process challenges
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking
- Experience in leading and motivating a cross functional
- Willingness to travel.*Position is open to remote employment
throughout the continental US.#LI-LTCUNA Mutual Group's insurance,
retirement and investment products provide financial security and
protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a
dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of
performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your
skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation
and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the
opportunity to win and be rewarded.Please provide your Work
Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume.
Applications received without this information may be removed from
consideration. Posted 2 Days Ago Full time R-005855 About Us We're
a leading insurance, financial services and technology company
focused on helping people achieve financial security through all
life stages. We offer consumer and commercial insurance, retirement
and investment solutions; and business solutions including data and
analytics, lending capabilities and marketing services. Discover
for yourself the difference we can make for you.
Keywords: CUNA Mutual Group, Madison , Director Annuity Fee Based Business (Remote, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!