Senior Account Manager - Large Group
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar
key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and
expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open
main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space
open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the
next part of the site rather than go through menu items. The Quartz
family is comprised of four underwriting companies: Unity Health
Plans Insurance Corporation, Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation,
Gundersen Health Plan Inc., and Gundersen Health Plan Minnesota.
These companies are separate legal entities. For more information,
see our Companies and Licenses page. Job Locations US-WI-Madison -
US-WI-Sauk City - US-WI ID 2021-1386 Category Sales Type Regular
Full-Time Overview "Every day, we keep our customers at the center
of everything we do." Are you someone that is driven by providing
exceptional service to clients? Do you enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment with frequent product and market change? Is
so, come join our Sales Team! We are seeking an experienced Senior
Account Manager. This role is responsible for marketing, servicing,
and achieving retention goals for an assigned book of business
containing key accounts and key broker relationships. These
accounts are comprised with group size of 125+ employee contracts.
- Manage and coordinate all service needs of assigned book of
business, to include regular service schedules based upon account
size and needs.
- Employ consultative sales skills to influence the
decision-making process of existing accounts.
- Facilitate renewal process with agents, employer, underwriting
and internal departments.
- Negotiate pricing and benefits with existing clients to support
renewal decision process.
- Maintain effective relationships with existing accounts,
members, and brokers. Respond to inquiries from clients, brokers,
and members. Qualifications
- Associate degree or equivalent business background
- 5+ years of experience within the health insurance
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a sales role, preferably in
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with high level of persistence
and consistency in meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and share best practices to ensure
success across the team
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills with the
ability to make independent judgements to provide current and
prospective members with innovative solutions
- Demonstrates effective prioritization skills to ensure that
customer needs are met in a timely manner
- Possess a strong/advanced understanding of employer wellness
needs such as HRA, biometric screenings and customized
- Current Wisconsin Health Insurance license required
- Valid Driver's License with the ability to travel to off-site
meetings and after-hours events This full-time role will travel to
client and broker sites within the Quartz service area. Due to the
COVID-19 pandemic, this position will start working remotely. As
the pandemic situation improves, this position will have the option
to transition to work in our Madison, WI or Sauk City, WI office or
continue working remotely. We offer competitive compensation, an
excellent benefit package and a professional culture built on the
foundations of Respect, Responsibility and Relationships. Bilingual
candidates encouraged to apply!
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran,
among other things, or status as a qualified individual with
disability. Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Madison , Senior Account Manager - Large Group, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!