Direct Hire Environmental, Health, and Safety Coordinator
Adecco is recruiting for a Direct Hire Environmental, Health, and
Safety Coordinator. If you meet the qualifications below, complete
our online application now!
* Responsible for supporting the development, implementation,
maintenance and administration of environmental, safety and health
programs. * Advise employees and management on minimizing and
eliminating workplace risks.
* Establish, prepare, implement, revise, and maintain policies and
procedures to meet current and known future environmental, safety
and health requirements.
* Provide regular safety training to employees in partnership with
team leaders and managers on all shifts.
* Update all safety manuals, orientation programs, and safety
guidelines. Conduct new employee safety orientations.
* Conduct job safety analyses and risk assessments to develop safe
work procedures on all shifts. Compile data to assess existing
processes and practices; determine severity and frequency of
problems; identify needs and solutions.
* Maintain the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS),
OHSAS 1801 Health and Safety, and EHS Audit requirements. Plan a
continual environmental audit schedule to maintain all company
property in a safe and healthy condition, to achieve the best
working conditions possible for all employees.
* Coordinate the administration of workers compensation program,
including communication with providers and insurance carriers. Work
with doctors to get employees back to work the same day or as soon
as possible after the incident.
* Investigate accidents. Review and analyze accident and incident
reports to determine root causes. Report solutions for accident
* Maintain Hazard Communication policy and procedures, including
administration of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
* Bachelor's degree in safety, or equivalent work related
* Minimum of three to five years related experience and/or
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
* Prior background in IS0 training/audit compliance.
* Some travel required for job to other company site locations.
Pay is based upon experience starting at 50k.
For immediate consideration, complete our online