Manager in Training - Sales
Company: Slumberland Furniture
Posted on: January 8, 2021
DescriptionManager in Training - SalesWhat Slumberland
provides:We are committed to our Manager in Training program to
provide you with the resources and development to reach your
careers goals. Develop your leadership ability to manage sales,
operations and day to day retail functions. Our commitment of
promoting from within coupled with our dedication to our focused
learning program will led to success.Slumberland offers best in
class benefits including:
- Competitive wages: Guaranteed minimum $43,000 with potential to
earn up to $75,000 in first year.
- Full benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, short
term and long term disability and more.
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24
hours of PTO from first day.
- Generous merchandise discount
- Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement programEssential function and
- Assist in managing the sales, operation and administrative
functions of a corporate store including staffing, sales
management, sales training, back room, inventory control, customer
service and more.
- Learn and perform all duties and responsibilities of a Sales
Associate in concert with Slumberland sales strategies that
demonstrate, by personal example, the desired standards of conduct
and work performance achieving personal results.
- Support and learn management responsibilities for all displays,
housekeeping, clearance maintenance, and product flow.
- Participate with manager in recruiting, interviewing, selecting
and developing store employees. Provide input on associate
- Adheres to safety policies and practices and consistently
models safe behaviors and risk reduction
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 4 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Point of Sale (POS) systems experience preferred.
- Maintains a safe and insurable driving record that will allow
for driving on company business.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
- Relocatable to multiple Mid- West areas.Additional
DescriptionEEOC StatementAn Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or
protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on
the basis of disability. Information on race, gender and national
origin will only be used for statistical and recordkeeping
purposes, and will not be used in making any employment decisions.
All information provided will be kept separate from your expression
of interest. Providing this information is strictly voluntary, and
you will not be subjected to any adverse action or treatment if you
choose not to provide this information. If you do not choose to
answer these questions, we ask that you select "Decline to
Identify" for each question. Thank you for your voluntary
Keywords: Slumberland Furniture, Madison , Manager in Training - Sales, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!