Consumer Lending Operations Assistant Manager
Company: UW Credit Union
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Are you ready to take your financial career to the next level? UW
Credit Union's Consumer Lending department is growing and hiring
for a Consumer Lending Operations Assistant Manager - apply today!
As Consumer Lending Operations Assistant Manager, you will lead a
high performing and highly engaged team of Consumer Lending
Specialists. Your leadership and guidance will ensure UW Credit
Union members receive unrivaled service during their lending
experience. Working alongside the Consumer Lending Operations
Manager, you will support the rapidly growing Consumer Lending
Department. If you are a natural leader with proven success in
maintaining highly engaged employees, then this is the job for you!
In this newly added and vital role, you find comfort in delivering
consistent feedback to employees. You have a familiarity with
credit unions and/or financial institutions, and consumer lending.
Clear, consistent, and concise communication is a natural strength
of yours. You are extremely passionate about seeing your staff
succeed; leading a high-performing teams drives and excites you
every day. You have a genuine interest in coaching and developing
others, and supporting your employees is where you truly shine.
- Responsible for meeting specific department goals for coaching,
sales and member satisfaction
- Interpret and communicate overall organization purpose,
critical measures, strategies and progress to your staff as it
relates to the department and individual team member goals and
success. Cascade information and provide open and transparent
communication with team members and departments across the
- Developing a staff of highly engaged employees as measured by
the organizations bi-annual employee engagement survey
- Provide recognition by recognizing positive behaviors,
achievements, and results exhibited by team members and all staff
at all levels across the organization in a consistent and
- Review and communicate performance standards and expectations
of team members as often as necessary to ensure accountability and
- Actively role model behaviors necessary to achieve goals
- Possess a commitment to the excellence of others through
actions that support the growth and development that optimizes the
talent of individual team members.
- Provide timely, ongoing, and consistent direction, performance
coaching, and honest feedback through dialogs, mid-year snapshots,
year-end appraisals, and informal in-the-moment coaching
- Maintain accurate, timely, and transparent information
regarding employee performance. Examples include attendance,
dialogs, performance journals, and document disciplinary actions,
and action plans as necessary.
- Create and maintain schedule to ensure proper and adequate
coverage. Serve as a backup to the Lending Specialists as needed.
- Resolve member and employee complaints involving errors on
loans, and renegotiate appropriately
- Monitor volume, phone calls and staffing model to achieve and
maintain service level standards.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with Branch Operations,
Consumer Loan Processing & Servicing, the Member Solutions Center,
and Consumer Lending Sales to ensure a cohesive team approach
- 2 to 3 years in a Financial Institution Required
- 2 to 3 years in Consumer Lending desired
- Bachelors Degree desired Why work for UW Credit Union? Join one
of Wisconsin's premier financial institutions, a four-time
recipient of Madison Magazine's Best Places to Work, and a two-time
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Top Workplace to receive:
- 2 weeks paid caregiver leave
- 2 weeks paid new child parental leave
- 21.5 days annual time off
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- 9 paid holidays (includes your birthday!)
- Personal development and peer connections through Employee
- 401k company match of up to 5%, plus approximately 4%
- Variable bonus reward
- Free bus pass and BCycle membership
- 5 health plan options, including domestic partner
- And more!UW Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Protected Veterans,
Women, and individuals with Disabilities. We strive to cultivate an
inclusive workplace that is home to a diverse workforce where
employees at all levels model knowledge of, belief in and a
commitment to cultural competence.
Keywords: UW Credit Union, Madison , Consumer Lending Operations Assistant Manager, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!