Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our client is currently seeking a -Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Design and draft HVAC systems using an integrated and
- Produce mechanical drawings and specifications for all phases
of design, including Schematic Design, Design Development,
Construction/Bid Documents, Permit Documents and Construction
- Perform load and energy calculations.
- Assist with feasibility studies, probable cost estimates, and
- Guide the production of construction documents (i.e. plans,
details, schedules, specifications).
- Provide construction administration for projects worked
- Quality control of work performed.
- Client Care and Communication.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or education related to this
field of expertise
- HVAC design experience -
- Expertise with Revit, and other software programs associated
with system sizing and design
- Capability to perform HVAC load and energy calculations
- Solid knowledge of mechanical systems and creation of
- Thorough knowledge of codes and regulatory standards
- Professional registration (PE) or Designer's license (DE)
- $36 - 45/hr, dependent on experience
This is a Contract to Hire position that our client is looking to
fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your
resume to Beka Cassidy at BCassidy@Selectek.com.
Technical Recruiter Beka is originally from Virginia and graduated
from Liberty University with a bachelor's degree in Psychology.
Originally unsure of what career path to choose with her education,
she accepted a Technical Recruiting opportunity in Atlanta after
graduating and has since found great fulfillment & meaning in this
profession. While her recruiting journey started with an IT firm,
she soon found and fell in love with the Engineering niche. Beka
loves the real-world knowledge and application she is able to
absorb on a daily basis through her conversations with candidates.
She has a genuine desire to connect with others and works
diligently to pursue and build meaningful relationships. Apart from
her job, Beka enjoys listening to audio books, visiting family and
baking. Related Jobs:
- Mechanical Designer/Engineer
- Structural Designer / Structural Engineer
- Structural Detailer / Engineering Technician
Evansville, WI Login to save this search and get notified of
similar positions. Looking for the highest qualified professionals
in the engineering and technology fields? We ll help you find the
right people you want faster.E-Verify is a registered trademark of
the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Keywords: Selectek, Madison , Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!