Company: Web Courseworks
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About Us + Why We Are Hiring -We are a full-service learning
technologies company that is forging the path of innovation in the
eLearning industry. -Web Courseworks has been developing and
implementing educational technology to improve learning since 1979.
We provide our top-notch suite of CourseStage products, managed
services, and consulting through the lens of a managed services
approach. -We are committed to lifelong learning both for our
clients and for our employees. At Web Courseworks our mission is to
channel our clients' learning efforts to deliver on the promise of
revolutionary performance improvement, and we are looking for
people to join our team! -Our customers are innovative and include
professional associations, government agencies, and nonprofits
across many sectors. -About the RoleKnow the user. Know the magic.
Connect the two. Our job is to demonstrate how Web Courseworks'
products solve our customer's problems.
You'll help prepare and review sales proposals for accuracy,
completeness, and quality, and develop technical product demos and
materials used to engage customers and prospects and educate sales
teams. You'll use your technical knowledge of our product offerings
to advise and support our sales, growth and executive teams with
demos, pricing estimates and implementation guidance based on
customer requirements. You'll understand the customer's technical
specifications, and recommend the best product configuration,
installation process, and implementation effort, time, and
How You'll GrowYou'll dive deep into the features of our product
and the needs of our customers. You'll emerge with the ability to
tell the story of our product and the problems it solves to
customers, consultants, and prospects in our market. From helping
to improve editorial content, building demo tech environments, and
doing competitive research to feature prioritization and external
communications, you help shape the representation of the product
and help us grow our customer base. This means you work with a
cross-functional team across sales, product development, corporate
communications, webmasters, engineering and more. You will
regularly interface with Executive, Product, Sales, Marketing, and
Engineering teams across the company. -Excited about the position
but not sure if you meet the requirements? Apply anyway. You don't
have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered
for this role. We value inclusion and welcome people from many
What You'll Do:
- You'll become an expert, and own telling the story of the
product, including filling the "product" role in sales:
- Via the product expert role in sales demos and insight calls
- Via proposals and responses to requests for proposals -
- Via presentations at conferences and in webinars
- In general communications about the product on our website and
in other marketing collateral
- You'll enable the sales team by: -
- Interfacing with prospective customers to understand their
- Writing responses to in detailed requirements documents that
accurately sell our products and services
- Writing narratives about how our products can add value for
- Setting up live sites for detailed product demos -
- Demoing intricate workflows to prospective customers -
- Assist the product team by: -
- Interviewing current and prospective customers and build case
studies that inform product development and tell the product's
value story -
- Testing product ideas by developing pitches for prospects and
- Collaborating with the product team to formulate the product
- Writing internal and external communications that highlight our
- Serve as a part of the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams as
we formulate strategy, goals, and day-to-day team operations.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop creative solutions and
devise testing strategies.
- Evaluate opportunities continuously to improve performance of
campaigns and experiences, and sharing insights and recommendations
with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to execute campaigns
through a cross-functional process from conception to launch.
- 3-5 years of experience in product development, business
analysis, performance marketing, or equivalent at all stages of the
- Experience working cross-functionally to design, launch, and
scale marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English
- Ability to quickly learn complex software applications.
- Understanding of product development best practices.
- Ability to analyze product Key Performance Indicators and
provide comprehensive reporting.
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
with high ambiguity.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with web design, HTML, and/or CSS -Benefits of
working with WCW:
- -IRA retirement plan matching
- Competitive PTO, flexible hours, & 8 paid holidays (including
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote/hybrid work environment -WebCourseworks is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building an
equitable organization and growing a team with a wide range of
backgrounds and experiences, each helping us understand our
patients better. To do this, we strive to maximize access to every
opportunity and cultivate a diverse set of candidates. We aim to
provide every member of our team with support, mentorship, and
growth opportunities. We don't discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, ability status, or any other
differences. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance,
we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records. All are welcome here.
Keywords: Web Courseworks, Madison , Presales Engineer, Engineering , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!