Mechanical Project Engineer
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
I have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for a Mechanical
Project Engineer with a Client located in --Lodi, WI --who
specializes in custom engineered batch and continuous cooking and
chilling equipment for processors all over the world.Job
Description:--General Summary: This person is familiar with package
design and roll stock packaging equipment. Knowledge regarding
flexible and rigid film materials, thermal forming, sealing and
cutting systems is a plus. Works on projects complex in scope while
analyzing and evaluating various factors related to the assigned
projects. Frequently directs the work of drafters and designers,
outside contractors and company installation and service functions.
Ensures project completion within a budget and time schedules.
Prepares interim and final progress reports.Principal
- The design and development of the roll stock packaging machines
- Analyzes current designs for improvements and cost
- Specifies needs for various components with vendors, evaluates
and orders necessary items (pumps, motors, valves, controls,
- Continually monitors the capabilities and features of
- Creation of new features to meet the needs of customers and
maintain a technological advantage for RapidPak in the
- Analysis the key features and assigns project personnel to
specific phases of project, such as technical studies, product
design, specification and technical plan preparation and equipment
- Conducts engineering design evaluations for compliance with
engineering principles, standards and customer requirements.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments,
scheduling and resolution of routine design and test issues.
- Leads design review meetings covering approval drawings and
layouts, dimensional attributes, machine specifications, utility
requirements, serviceability, sanitation and other attributes.
- Coordinates the Manufacturing Release Review meeting to obtain
approval for production release; issues Quality Documents.
- Develops and writes operations and service manuals for assigned
- Develops and conducts technical training with customers for
- Performs additional assignments as requested by
supervisor.--Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with eight plus
years of prior engineering project experience including food
industry specific experience. Proven record of creating novel
solutions to problems.
- Strong mechanical design skills and experience.
- Creative, and innovative. Analytical and problem solving,
strong interpersonal and verbal written communication skills. Must
be able to present new concepts to customers in a convincing and
- CAD proficiency with Solidworks a plus.--Why Kelly--?Your
engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right
fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you with
leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Madison , Mechanical Project Engineer, Engineering , Lodi, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!