Full-Stack Application Engineer - Remote
Company: Title Resource Group LLC
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Madison New Jersey Job Description
Job Summary: This role will be a code contributing member of an
Agile, software development team - collaborating with team members
to create test automation in support of high-quality, next
generation software products supporting our agents, brokers, and
customers. What You'll Do:
- Design and deliver flexible, scalable, and resilient software
- Collaborate with team members to learn while building cool
stuff and pursuing engineering excellence.
- Leverage an automation first approach for product delivery and
- Analyze, design, and prove viability of solutions.
- Decompose and refine business requirements along with Product
- Gain experience with Iterative and Agile software development
- Perform troubleshooting software / hardware configuration
problems and Production incidents.
- Develop critical testing skills and work side by side with an
experienced QA team.
- Develop a strong background in building automated testing
- Experience participating in all aspects of a full-life cycle
development methodology, and related quality concepts and
- Build and maintain relationships with broader organization to
help efficiently achieve team goals.
- Provide clear communications to all team members, stakeholders,
and enterprise partners.
- Embrace change and adopt new technologies in support of
ever-changing business goals. What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or
- 3+ years of experience as a code-contributing member of an
Agile Development Team.
- Demonstrable history delivering solutions that provide business
- Experience with the Angular and Django frameworks.
- Practical experience with scripting/automation tools such as:
BASH/KSH/ZSH, Ansible, Groovy, Grunt, Terraform, Cloud Formation,
- Practical experience with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
(CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), Maven, SVN, GIT Hub and Defect
- Experience with QA Automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium,
- Experience integrating test automation into a CI/CD
- History utilizing AWS - developing Cloud-Native applications
including automated/templated cloud deployments.
- Ability to leverage application containers and container
management solutions like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, and ECS
- Knowledge of RESTful services - publishing, consuming, API
gateway, and PostMan.
- Experience leveraging GitLab or Atlassian tools (Jira,
Confluence, BitBucket) in support of Agile delivery.
- Ability to work with wide variety of technologies and quickly
learn new technologies as needed.
- Self-motivation with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and logical troubleshooting
skills. Employment Type Full-time Company About Us Realogy Holdings
Corp. --(NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of
U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise,
brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a
mortgage joint venture. Realogy's diverse brand portfolio
includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better
Homes and Gardens-- Real Estate , Century 21-- , Coldwell Banker--
, Coldwell Banker Commercial-- , Corcoran-- , ERA-- , Sotheby's
International Realty-- . Using innovative technology, data and
marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services,
and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the
productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build
stronger businesses and best serve today's consumers. Realogy's
affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately
190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than
112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and
territories. At Realogy, diversity fuels success - for our company
and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for
diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that
encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent - strategic
thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and
accountable for results. We value diversity - respecting
backgrounds, cultures, perspectives. You'll find our commitment to
diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by
Executive Women of New Jersey and Women's Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the--Equality
Act --and fully support-- H.R. 1447 --amending the Fair Housing Act
to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes. With diversity, we succeed
together. We hope you'll join us.
Keywords: Title Resource Group LLC, Madison , Full-Stack Application Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!