Automotive Service Technician
Company: Dahl Ford Lincoln
Posted on: November 21, 2020
At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look
forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this
critical role and through your career path. Join our team and
become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Work in our busy, state-of-the-art shop, located in Onalaska, WI,
right near the Mississippi River with amazing outdoor activities
year-round! We close at 5pm every weekday, and are open on
Saturdays from 7am-12noon on a rotation schedule. We are willing to
work with you to accommodate your needs! SIGN-ON BONUS available
for qualified, certified technicians! Benefits
- 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Team Lunches
- Company Holidays
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Closed on Sundays Responsibilities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
- 3+ years of Service Technician experience required
- ASE Certification preferred
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Dahl Ford Lincoln, Madison , Automotive Service Technician, Engineering , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!