University Recruiting: Study Technician-Dose Formulation
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Job Overview:Exciting Opportunity to join Covance the Dose
Formulation Department in Madison, WI or Greenfield, IN!??Company
Overview:If you?ve ever taken a medicine, received a vaccine or had
blood drawn for a lab test, you?ve already benefited from the
powerful work of 57,000+ exceptional employees across Covance and
LabCorp. By supporting leading pharmaceuticals and 600+ biotech
companies through our contract research organization (CRO), Covance
employees help improve health, improve lives and bring new
medicines to market. Along with our parent company, LabCorp, the
world?s leading health care diagnostics company, we offer dynamic
career opportunities in more than 97 countries.??About the
- Dose Formulations
- In this chemistry-focused role you will be working with
pharmaceutical products in a lab, you?ll prepare vehicles, diets,
solutions and capsules with test material according to study
protocols and SOPs.?As a Study Technician in Dose Formulations you
will learn how to review and interpret study protocol for test
material formulation procedures and to ensure that study tasks are
conducted according with protocol, SOPs, and GLPs.??What to Expect:
- Learns to prepare laboratory reagents, vehicles, diets,
solution/suspensions, and capsules according to study protocols and
- Learns the process of formulation verification and storage of
prepared test materials.
- Learns procedures for safe handling of test materials.
- Learns how to perform study calculations and specific
techniques for test material formulation.
- Learns how to review and interpret study protocol for test
material formulation procedures and to ensure that a study tasks
are conducted according with protocol, SOPs, and GLPs.
- Learns to collect, record, and review applicable hand and
computer generated data in accordance with protocol, SOPs, and
- Learns to recognize deviations from normal results and informs
Study Director, Principal Investigator, Formulations Coordinator
and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect
the integrity of the data.Education/Qualifications:
Keywords: Covance, Madison , University Recruiting: Study Technician-Dose Formulation, Engineering , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!