Summer Intern, Sales and Marketing
Company: Navitus Health Solutions LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSummer Intern, Sales and Marketing This is a
temporary, non-benefited position for students Pharmacy Benefits
Reinvented- As the industry's alternative pharmacy benefit manager
(PBM), we're committed to making prescriptions more affordable for
you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an
environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity. Is this
you? Find out more below!How do I make an impact on my team?
- Support the mission and conduct myself in a professional and
responsible manner while abiding by all privacy and confidentiality
- Follow all corporate and departmental policies and
- Maintain scheduled hours and be flexible to meet the needs of
- Recognize, suggest, and assist with process improvements
- Know Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and
- Assist with special projects
- Assist with recordkeeping and filing
- Be available to work 40 hours per week and, if asked, some
- Other duties as assignedWhat our team expects from you?
- Must be age 18 or older and have obtained a high school degree
- Exposure to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and
respectfully with other employees
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, computer, written and
verbal communication skillsWhat can you expect from Navitus?
- Location: Monday – Friday, remote
- Schedule/Duration: 6-12-week summer program
- The opportunity to develop your skills to help boost your
career in a supportive work environment
Keywords: Navitus Health Solutions LLC, Madison , Summer Intern, Sales and Marketing, Advertising , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!