Company: Everlight Solar
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About the Marketing Assistant positionEverlight Solar is seeking
a highly motivated individual to join the Everlight Solar team as a
Marketing Assistant! This entry-level position is full-time and
in-person. Your work is integral to the smooth and fast-paced
operations of the marketing department.This is a role for Apple
platform power-users - must be skilled in iOS and macOS.Everlight
Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy
in Wisconsin. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual
growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is
essential to our success. The work environment is fast-paced and
dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer
success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented,
has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about
delivering results on time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring
success for our teams.Marketing Assistant responsibilities are:
- Guarantee functionality and coordination of marketing
department by completing daily administrative tasks promptly.
- Assist in the organization of marketing campaigns and
facilitate their success.
- Communicate with vendors for projects, including ordering
promotional products, print design, graphic installations, and
- Create content for both internal and external usage.
- Pilot our company drone to capture up to date satellite
- Participate in company events and occasionally attend
conferences, job fairs, etc., as our company representative.
- Directly communicate with businesses and customers to
facilitate trusting and long-lasting relationships.Marketing
Assistant requirements are:
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines, as
demonstrated in the workplace.
- Exceptional work ethic, organizational skills, communication
skills, and people skills with a customer oriented approach.
- Excellent knowledge of iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote,
- High School diploma; BS in Marketing, Business, or other
relevant field is considered a substantial advantage.
- Knowledge in Adobe software, copywriting, or web editing is a
plus.Salary: $30,000 - $40,000/ year
Keywords: Everlight Solar, Madison , Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!