Digital Marketing Lead
Company: Sub-Zero, Inc.
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Sub-Zero Group, Inc. is looking to fill a Digital Analytics and
SEO Lead position on our dynamic marketing team. This position is
responsible for setting the digital analytics and SEO strategy,
managing a team of analysts, and providing valuable insights and
recommendations. Key Areas of Responsibility: Digital Analytics
- Drive industry-leading analytics and website satisfaction (VoC)
- Manage the Adobe Analytics ecosystem to ensure proper
collection of campaign, website, and mobile app data.
- Work cross-functionally to define business issues and digital
data objectives; deliver actionable insights and answer key
business questions with relevant data and customized
- Own digital analytics agency relationship and leverage external
capabilities and expertise to best serve business needs.
- Work closely with technical resources for digital analytics
tagging, tag QC, data eco-system management, etc.
- Partner with UX and digital strategy team to measure the impact
of ongoing digital optimizations. Search Engine Optimization
- Own and prioritize the SEO roadmap.
- Stay appraised on the SEO landscape, including algorithm
updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor
techniques; evaluate the impact on the business and our
- Manage SEO tools such as BrightEdge, SEMrush, and Screaming
Frog or similar platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, brand, and IT;
share product/content research and SERP trends to technical
performance to drive decision making. Qualifications Education
Required Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Experience Required Experience with Adobe Analytics, tagging and
data QC, BrightEdge, Google Search Console or equivalent platforms
Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel Strong
organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail with the
ability to think strategically Excellent analytical, problem
solving, and communication skills. Must be able to develop,
interpret, and explain analytics in a way that provides actionable
insights Ability to listen objectively, interpret needs, and build
actionable programs/solutions High levels of initiative, drive,
self-motivation, and accountability Vendor and direct reports
management experience 8 years: Experience working in an analyst or
digital marketing role
Keywords: Sub-Zero, Inc., Madison , Digital Marketing Lead, Advertising , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!