Administrative Assistant (37.50 hours per week) #2921
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionSalary: Based on ExperienceReedsburg Area Medical
Center is recruiting a full-time Administrative Assistant in our HR
Department!Schedule: Monday - FridayHours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00
p.m.Weekends: Nope!Benefits: Yes, absolutely!Position Summary:The
Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of
skilled, complex, and frequently confidential, technical, and
departmental functions for Administration and Human Resources. The
Administrative Assistant exercises considerable discretion and
independent judgment. Typical functions include handling special
projects specific to Administration and Human Resources, including
payroll processing, benefits administration, employee onboarding
and offboarding, assisting with and coordinating new employee
orientation, talent management, etc.Job Relationships:
- Reports to Director of Human Resources;
- Works closely with Leadership Team;
- Collaborates with RAMC employees.Education and Training
- High School graduate required;
- Experience in Human Resources preferred;
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant program
preferred;Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- A/V equipment usage.
- Project development skills.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Compassion, respect, good judgment, and loyalty.
- Ability to interact with employees/visitors in a courteous and
respectful manner with positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with department staff and other hospital
personnel in an objective and positive manner.
- Ability to function competently and effectively during periods
- Knowledgeable and performs duties in times of code emergencies
as outlined in the interdepartmental manual.
- Ability to work with minimum direct supervision.
- Ability to provide attention to detail is a must.
- Physical Requirements:
- Physical Demands:
- Continuously sit at a desk.
- Occasionally stand to perform tasks.
- Occasionally walk to distribute mail, documents, files, and
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds of materials such as paper
files, books, and manuals.
- Occasionally push or pull with up to 25 pounds of force when
moving cards and other equipment.
- Occasionally carry up to 10 pounds.
- Occasionally lift overhead for paper, supplies, books, and
- Frequently use fine motor skills for the operation of a
computer, copier, and telephone.
- Continuously provide visual acuity with correction to 20/40 to
read written and computer information.
- Frequently communicate effectively with other staff,
physicians, volunteers, and customers, using listing skills,
comprehensive speech, simple writing, and complex writing
- Frequently communicate utilizing various methods available:
telephone, paging, e-mail, print, or in person.
- Frequently recognize medical terminology when working on
- Occasionally use simple math skills for calculating document
- Environmental Conditions:
- Continuously work indoors.
- Potential Hazards:
- OSHA Blood Borne/TB Classification Class II Occupational
exposure to blood and Other Potentially Infectious Materials
(OPIMs)is not reasonably expected to occurin routine performance
- Psychological, Situational, and Functional Factors:
- Frequently use flexibility in prioritizing, changing, and
performing assigned tasks.
- Continuously use appropriate interpersonal skills when working
- Continuously perform tasks within assigned timeframe with
consistency and accuracy.by Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Madison , Administrative Assistant (37.50 hours per week) #2921, Administration, Clerical , Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!