Front Desk Receptionist
Company: America's Best
Location: Black Earth
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company DescriptionAmerica's Best is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. The America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800
stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the
optical equation - eyewear and eye care - into one excellent
experience at a single low price.For more details about America's
Best, visit AmericasBest.com.At National Vision, we believe
everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help
people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.As the face of our stores, Receptionists are responsible
for greeting customers promptly, keeping organized patient records
and helping patient schedules flow smoothly. They're the glue to
our operations, helping everyone to stay on track.How would you
like to have Sunday's off? Yes, every Sunday we're closed!Job
DescriptionWhat would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with National Vision -protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the
next day's appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled
job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary
stationery and materials.Qualifications -Are you the right fit? -
The Suitable Talent
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or
similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.Additional InformationTaking
care of our peopleWe understand the importance of financial health
and security, and because of that, we provide competitive
compensation to all Associates - including bonus potential for
every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement
savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal
time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear
discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to
deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career
fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational
courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of
promotions from within.Please see our website
-www.nationalvision.com -to learn more.We are an equal opportunity
employer. - We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status,
and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Madison , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Black Earth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!