Company: QTI Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary:Immediate Opportunity! A downtown Madison company is
looking for a sharp Administrative Assistant to assist in the
benefits department with data entry, claims, and other benefit
entry. Must be detail oriented with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
This temporary, onsite role is expected to last through March and
possibly longer. The schedule for this full-time opportunity is
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, with some flexibility on start
and end times, and the pay rate is $20.00 per hour. Free parking!
-Apply online today for consideration!Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Benefits Department
- Data entry
- Assist the worker's compensation specialist in handling pay
claims and other benefit leave entry
- Perform other duties as neededQualifications:
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- 1 years of office experience
- Experience with databases such as Excel, Word and Google Suite
- Detail oriented with strong computer skills
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated#MMAS
Keywords: QTI Group, Madison , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!