Senior Analyst, Valuation and Advisory
Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Senior Analyst Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:Under minimal supervision of a certified general appraiser, the Senior Analyst has demonstrated the ability to analyze and prepare a credible appraisal report of real property for the purposes of dispute resolution, mortgage underwriting, acquisition/disposition, portfolio analysis and estate purposes. Advancement to Sr. Appraiser is made by obtaining the certified general license in the appropriate state where the employee works.Essential Job Duties:
- Conducts formal appraisals, examining and evaluating commercial properties, to establish market values and property ratings
- Responsible for the aggregation, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of complex appraisal related market data through internal and outside sources.
- Prepares complex appraisal reports under the direct supervision of state certified general appraiser
- Participates in completing formal rebuttal or review response letters
- Participates in client contact meetings
- Continues to learn current government regulations, zoning laws and appraisal standards
- Understands all necessary software programs used within the department
- Maintain familiarity with necessary third-party data sources
- May perform other duties as assignedSkills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in real estate or related subjects such as Economics & Finance; preference is given to MS or MBA in Real Estate.
- In states requiring a trainee license, the individual has or will obtain the appropriate license from the state where the individual is employed.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years professional experience in real estate analysis, market research or related field.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills as exhibited in appraisal reports prepared by the individual.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have experience and be skilled in writing appraisals and appraisal reviews of commercial propertiesBenefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connectBenefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job locationWorking Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elementsNote: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, Madison , Senior Analyst, Valuation and Advisory, Accounting, Auditing , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!