Staff Accountant - Jefferson, WI - Located in Jefferson, WI
Company: St. Coletta of Wisconsin Careers
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Title: -Entry Level Staff Accountant
Location: Jefferson, WI
St. Coletta of Wisconsin, a leader in providing residential,
vocational, and educational services to adults with developmental
disabilities, has an excellent employment opportunity for a
full-time Entry Level Accountant! Our Mission is to ensure the
people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and personal
Summary: - This position will entail learning many of our current
accounting functions and becoming fully cross-functional in the
daily routine responsibilities of our finance department. - On any
given day you may perform functions in Accounts Receivable,
Accounts Payable, General accounting, bank reconciliations, journal
entries, and Excel spreadsheet analysis. - Variety and flexibility
will define this position. - The St. Coletta work environment is
nothing like the average corporate for profit culture and
environment. - This is a special place where we serve a special
segment of our population. - You will interact daily with some of
our special needs clients as they pass by and find the atmosphere
here to feel like you are part of a family.
Work today, get paid tomorrow!!! YUP, you read that right- get paid
daily with Daily Pay!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- This position will entail being trained and learning the
following functions: - AR billing and cash applications, Accounts
Payable, HUD accounting and administration, other
accounting-related functions as outlined below.
- Assist in all HUD-related accounting, certifications, HUD
reporting, and any other assigned duties HUD-related.
- Other ad hoc accounting-related activities as business needs
- Assists in preparing work papers for audits of all
- Participates in organizational or departmental committees, as
- Adheres to all St. Coletta organizational and departmental
policies and procedures.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting, experience 0-2 years
- Valid driver's license and responsible driving record
- Ability to complete a caregiver background check
- Ability to complete a pre-employment physical and drug
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional
working relationships -
Please include a resume and cover letter with the application.
If you are seeking secure employment, offers growth opportunities,
and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today! We offer
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
St. Coletta is an Equal Opportunity, AA, and Substance/Tobacco Free
Join Us On Facebook Education Preferred
- Associates or better in Accounting or related field
Keywords: St. Coletta of Wisconsin Careers, Madison , Staff Accountant - Jefferson, WI - Located in Jefferson, WI, Accounting, Auditing , Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!