Chief Financial Officer
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Greater Madison Area
CFS is engaged with a leading healthcare provider with a rich
history of over 60 years in the greater Madison area, is currently
seeking a dynamic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join their team.
This is a remarkable opportunity for a visionary financial leader
to shape and expand their team while making a direct impact on the
organization's financial strategy and success.
Why Join Us:
- Well-established and stable organization with a 60+ year
- Exceptional Benefits Package, including generous vacation time
and a competitive 401K plan.
- Flexible Hybrid Work Schedule to support work-life
- Collaborative and supportive work environment fostering a
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer: As the CFO, you
will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial future of the
organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Management: Lead and oversee month, quarter, and
year-end financial closes, ensuring accuracy and compliance with
- Cash Flow Management: Oversee the flow of cash and prepare
financial statements, presenting key financial insights to
- Team Leadership: Build, mentor, and coach a team of (5) Direct
Reports, fostering professional growth and development.
- Audit Oversight: Manage the year-end audit process,
collaborating with external auditors to ensure a smooth
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Lead the budgeting and forecasting
process, working closely with department managers to align
financial goals with organizational objectives.
Qualifications of the Chief Financial Officer: To excel in this
role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA certification
- Proven leadership experience, including a track record of team
building and development.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software and proficiency in
- Experience in non-profit or healthcare financial
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Madison , Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!