Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Research, document, and resolve customer accounts receivable
deductions to ensure deductions comply with customer
- Prepare accounting/financial reports and statements.
- Provide support and technical advice to internal stakeholders
within own area of expertise and may support in audits.
- Credit entry and release in accordance with accounting
policies, journal entry preparation, maintenance of centralized
- Create and maintain routine and ad hoc reporting that aid
decision making and measurement of customer profitability.
- Maintain up-to-date customer contact information including
website links and passwords to assist timely resolution of customer
accounts receivable deductions.
- Miscellaneous data entry, document retrievals and basic
- Perform AR Deductions and collections as needed
- Perform AP and payment processing as neededSkills &
- 1+ years experience of AR/AP
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Experience with JD Edwards and/or SAP is preferred, but not
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently to finish task as given
- Ability to effectively communicate via email and over the
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we 're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients '
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today 's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Madison , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Middleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!