Company: Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Accountant OUTSTANDING Opportunity! Jefferson Wells has
an immediate need for a Senior Level Accountant to join one of our
premier clients located in the south end of the Milwaukee area!
This is a REMOTE Position. The ideal candidate will possess solid
General Ledger Accounting experience with a strong background in
General Ledger Support, Fixed Assets and, Budgeting/Forecasting
along with high proficiency in Excel. In return for your
outstanding talent, you will enjoy a generous compensation/benefit
package, work with a dynamic team and highly desired employer, as
well as get the chance to showcase what you know and make an
immediate impact to the team! KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, record, and review monthly journal entries to ensure
they are proper, accurate and adhere to generally accepted
- Fixed asset software administrator. Review fixed asset
accounting prepared by Accountant, including reviewing project
activity and proper capitalization or expense classification based
on interpretation and application of company policy. Recommend any
changes to the capitalization policy as needed.
- Coordinate the annual fixed asset budget and maintain/update in
Prophix. Prepare the monthly forecast.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis for Retail and TalentBridge
and other areas as assigned.
- Prepare account reconciliations and reviews to ensure the
accuracy and proper classification of account balances.
- Sales & Use taxStrong Excel skills are required (v-lookups,
pivot tables, etc.) Would prefer that candidate is over-qualified,
versus underqualified SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Must have sound accounting knowledge, be self-directed, and
demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.Education
- BS or BBA in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA is
- 3-5 years of progressive finance and/or accounting experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite of products.Communication
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and listening skills
that allow being able to work with people in all levels of the
organization.If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to
be considered for, please contact us as soon as possible! At
Jefferson Wells ( ), we have built a reputation for results-driven,
innovative workforce solutions that help companies create
competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our
services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent
professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the
areas of Risk Advisory, Tax, and Finance/Accounting. Our
professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience
and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their
business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and
Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide, leveraging the
workforce capabilities of the Manpower Group.
Keywords: Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company, Madison , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!